- Maternity leave has started - I don't know what to do with myself anymore. :(
- Baby has dropped - meaning her head has dropped into my pelvis. There wasn't much physical difference since I feel like I've been carrying pretty low through this whole pregnancy. That being said I had a sneaking suspicion she dropped since it's felt a little strange for a few days. The best way to describe the feeling is it feels like the baby is now a sack of rocks hanging out in the bottom of my uterus :D
- I am 2cm dilated and the Dr thinks the spawn will be coming 1-2 weeks early. NOW eric is freaking out and thinks it feels too "real"
- Total weight gain: 28 lbs so far!
- Hello stretchies. They have arrived to plague me to for the rest of my life.
|Ever since second trimester, baby spawn has taken a liking to the right side (and only the right side) of my belly...|
Don't worry, I'm wearing pants. They're just blocked by my giant belly