Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week 15

Things I learned this week:
  • Prenatal yoga = SUPERRRRR boring. If I wanted to breathe through times of stress I'd sit on my bed and breathe through my Hearthstone games while some BM player taunts me.
  • Where does the weight go during pregnancy?
    • Baby: 8 pounds 
    • Placenta: 2-3 pounds 
    • Amniotic fluid: 2-3 pounds 
    • Breast tissue: 2-3 pounds 
    • Blood supply: 4 pounds 
    • Stored fat for delivery and breastfeeding: 5-9 pounds 
    • Larger uterus: 2-5 pounds
      Total: 25-35 pounds
      *I'm pretty sure all 7 of my new lbs have gone straight to blood supply and body fat. I can't even take a walk without feeling winded.
  • WHO INVENTED CLOTHES?!? I hate clothes. Nasty constricting expensive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment