- Prenatal yoga = SUPERRRRR boring. If I wanted to breathe through times of stress I'd sit on my bed and breathe through my Hearthstone games while some BM player taunts me.
- Where does the weight go during pregnancy?
- Baby: 8 pounds
- Placenta: 2-3 pounds
- Amniotic fluid: 2-3 pounds
- Breast tissue: 2-3 pounds
- Blood supply: 4 pounds
- Stored fat for delivery and breastfeeding: 5-9 pounds
- Larger uterus: 2-5 pounds
Total: 25-35 pounds
*I'm pretty sure all 7 of my new lbs have gone straight to blood supply and body fat. I can't even take a walk without feeling winded.
- WHO INVENTED CLOTHES?!? I hate clothes. Nasty constricting expensive things.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Things I learned this week:
Posted by carol at 3:40 PM